Starting July 2nd, take part in the Battle of the Books and win great prizes! Get your instant-win scratch tickets at any WPL location.
Got a winning ticket? Choose a prize from the mystery box. You can can also enter your ticket to win one of the GRAND prizes.
Not a winner this time? No worries, you can still enter for a chance to win the GRAND prize.
WAYS TO GET INSTANT-WIN SCRATCH TICKETS
- Just stop by any WPL location and check out any items (books, DVDs, magazines, CDs, anything!)
- In-Library Challenges: Each week a rebus puzzle challenge will be posted in the Teen Areas at each WPL location. Report the correct answer to a staff person at the information desks at each location and get an extra scratch ticket
- Attend a Summer Program/Event: Attend a program during the summer, and get an extra scratch ticket. Bring a friend and receive an additional ticket for every person you bring along.
- Love eBooks? Send a picture of your checked out eBook to firstname.lastname@example.org to be entered for a chance to win a GRAND prize.
CONNECT WITH US ON INSTAGRAM:
Connect with us on Instagram @wplteenscene for additional challenges and contests throughout the summer. We'll have weekly Instagram challenges for cool prizes. Instructions will be provided to teens through each post.
To keep things fair for everyone, the following rules apply:
- You must check items out to get a ticket at any WPL location. Any items count towards a ticket
- You can only get one scratch ticket per day. If you want more chances, visit the library often and keep an eye out for in-library and Instagram challenges!
- No registration required