Become the master of your own destiny with WPL’s Summer Reading Quest! Let our Magical Mentors be your guide as you navigate your chosen path. With fun weekly activities, prizes, a pen pal program, and snacks, there’s endless adventures to be had this summer. What will your fate be?
How It Works
- Kids ages 5 to 12 years old.
- Registration begins Monday, June 13 at 9:30am.
- The club will run from Monday, July 4 until Friday, August 19.
- Program flexibility for families: opt into being involved in reporting books and activities via our online platform ReadSquared or track your books in a booklet provided by TD Summer Reading Club.
- Each child can pick up a bundle in July and August full of crafts, activities and a snack!
- Kids will be matched with one of our team mentors who will support them throughout the summer.
- Team mentors will run Mythical Mondays, a weekly virtual group full of activities and events for kids in their age bracket.
- Kids will have the option to participate in a pen pal exchange and passive online adventures geared towards families.
- Discover new books and read for joy!
- Make new friends and participate in virtual programs, activities and more.
- Report what you’ve been reading for a chance to win awesome weekly prizes.
Learn more about this year's Summer Reading Quest with our intorductory video.