You will need a valid Waterloo Public Library card to book a public computer.
Reservations can be made up to one day in advance from any WPL location, from home, work or school – anytime and from anywhere that you have Internet access.
Click here to book a computer now.
Laser printing is available at all WPL locations.
- $0.15 per page (black and white)
- $0.75 per page (colour)
We also offer flash drives for purchase. Contact the Information Desk for details.
Programs Available on the Public Computers
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, Publisher, PowerPoint, OneNote)
- Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Adobe Reader
- VLC Media Player
- QuickTime Player
- Snipping Tool
Laptops are available for in-house loan at the Main Library and at the John M. Harper Branch. A valid library card must be presented, and loan exceptions may apply.
Other Computer Information
For more information about booking a computer at your favourite WPL location, contact us at email@example.com or 519-886-1310:
- Main Library – Information Desk (Adult) ext. 124
- Main Library – Children’s Department ext. 129
- McCormick Branch ext. 213
- John M. Harper Branch ext. 310
Learn more about Wireless Access @ WPL.